First step towards your visit to India: Some pratical informations
- According to your dates and destination selected check your international flight tickets to visit India (consult the list of international and domestic airports in India)
- Chose your dates of travel according to your holidays and destination selected (Best period to visit India: October till April end is best to visit Western, Eastern, Central and south India, however to visit North India “The himalyan region” best season is from from April till August.
- Contact one of our rent a car in India expert and ask for your customised tour program according your wishes.
- Visa is mandatory to visit India. You can demand for visa from Indian embassy or Indian High Commission situated in your country or through visa service centres:
You can apply for visa by post through theses centres in your country:
|India E visa website : https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html|
- Money for your visit to India: Indian currency is Indian Rupees or written sometimes INR. 1 USD is equal to 54 INR and 1 Pound is equal to 83 INR (subject to change according rate of exchange on daily basis). You can easily exchange your currencies or travellers cheques in exchange offices like Western Union, LKP Forex or in Nationalised banks like SBI, State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, Punjab National Bank during your visit in India.
- Vaccinations: There are not any vaccinations mandatory to visit India, however be updated with the vaccines for Hepatitis-B & A, Tetanus, Diphtheria, Typhoid. Consult your doctor before your visit to India.
- ATMs: There are ATM machines all over the country in every city where you can withdraw money from your master or visa cards easily.