When seven islands came together, they formed this beautiful city called— Mumbai. Formerly known as Bombay, the city is proudly known as the City of Dreams. The city is filled with hard-labourers, artists, millionaires, fisherfolk, exotic birds, starlets, and many more. Right from the housing the film industry of India to the largest tropical forest in the city. Mumbai is the epicenter of everything, business, fashion, and finance. Best way to discover in & around is car rental in Mumbai.
People are often intimidated when traveling to Mumbai. But the city is not a threatening place, it is an immense amount of the energy that engulfs everyone. Anybody traveling to this city can take a beautiful memory back with them. So traveling to Mumbai is simple, it has great connectivity through air and roadways. However, what about traveling within the city and places around ? Although with numerous public transport options available, people are often looking for easier travel conveyance such as car rental in Mumbai.
My Car and Driver in India provides car rental services that will help you travel through the city and places around without any hassle.
How to get around with car rental in Mumbai ?
Mumbai is expansive, whether it is traveling for work or touring the city, one day does not do justice to this city. If you are rushing between meetings then car hire from My Car and Driver is the ultimate option.
Hire a car and move around the city without any worry. Choose from the range of cars that we offer and sit back and let our drivers guide you to your destination. My car and driver, car rental services will take you to some of the unique bazaars, restaurants, and premier nightclub. If you are touring the city, then some of the places that we cover are:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: Ever overflowing with people, the monumental building, the train station for the City is a massive structure of aphorism from the colonial-era and gothic building.
- Peshawri: Situated right outside the international airport of Mumbai, this authentic North Indian restaurant is a must visit in Mumbai.
- Iskcon Temple: Visit during the evenings and watch the temple come alive with prayers and chanting for Lord Krishna. One of the most iconic and beautiful temples in Mumbai.
- Dr Bhau Daji Lad Mumbai City Museum: Built in the 1872 (Renaissance), this museum contains over 3500 objects, all a part of Mumbai’s history.
- Elephanta Island: A UNESCO world heritage site, Elephanta islands was created between AD 450 and 750. Visit the caves for some impressive carvings.
- Gateway of India: Looking at the Mumbai Harbour, Gateway of India is a favorite tourist destination and scenic view.
My Car and Driver in India
With so many places to visit, you need nothing but the best. Therefore, my car and driver, rent a car services will help. We offer economical pricing, great packages, and professional service.