Ever wanted to time travel ? Then there is no other place like Delhi. The only most expansive place in India, Delhi is the second most populous city of the country. Rent a car to visit Delhi and navigate through the posh areas of India, or travel to Old Delhi, where you will find the old world charm of India, where jewellers still weigh gold on old scales. Travel to Gurgaon and see the skyscrapers and glamorous malls.
This metropolitan city has its own moments of beauty, with monuments, quirky neighborhoods, and devotion found on every corner. Witness a country inside a country, with my car and driver.
What to see in Delhi
Given that Delhi is one of the most populated cities, traveling in this city can be intimidating. Car rentals can be found on every corner, but they don’t offer the services that are offered by My Car & Driver in India. Rent a car with us and travel the city with convenience. Move at your pace with car hire from us.
Pick a car that accommodates your need, whether it’s navigating through the small streets and traffic or traveling as a tourist, travel by car with My Car and Driver. Car rental services in Delhi will take you to places of your choice, but if you are looking for more options, we cover:
- Red fort: Only a few years decades than the Palace of Versailles, France, this fort took 10 years for completion. Visit the fort built by Shah Jahan for the mesmerizing light and sound show.
- Humayun’s tomb: Take a stroll through the symmetrical gardens and this monument that is said to have inspired the Taj Mahal.
- Jama Masjid: Nestled perfectly in the heart of Old Delhi, Jama Masjid can accommodate up to 25,000 people in its coutyard. Visit this mosque for the sheer beauty of it.
- Qutb Minar: Visit one of Delhi’s ancient ruins Qutb Minar. It is a monument that shows the fine craftsmanship of the Mughals. Take a metro direct to Qutb Minar and see it for yourself.
- Akshardham Temple: This breathtakingly lavish temple is a must see. There are over 20,000 carved deities, mythical creatures, and saints. With a boat ride around the temple and musical fountains, this people is forever lively.
Rent a car to visit Delhi with My Car and Driver in India
Delhi is bustling with traffic and the office-goers, people are constantly on the go in the capital. So, if you are looking for a means to commute, then My Car & Driver in India is the best options you have. Hire a car and travel around the city like one of the locals. Visit the Mehrauli Archaeological Park or the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, with car rental services from us, you can travel anywhere.
Choose from a variety of cars, with pocket-friendly prices. Our drivers are professionals who are aware about and will make traveling around town easy. So whether business or leisure, my car and driver is the ideal car rental services in Delhi for you.