Car rental in Chennai with My Car & Driver in India
Formerly known as Madras—Chennai, a perfect mix of urban villages and and diverse neighborhoods makes this city one of a kind. It is also known as the South India’s artistic, cultural, and culinary keepsake. One of the things that sets Chennai apart from other places are the vibrant people that occupy the city, their enthusiastic nature, their sheer love for the hometown, and they love living hassle free. Recent years have brought a diverse change to Chennai, from swanky hotels, contemporary restaurants to quirky cafes and lavish boutiques. Some think that Chennai has nothing more than traffic, heat, and lack beautiful sights. But, with us there is nothing to worry about. My Car & Driver in India will take you around the city juggling the traffic and protecting you from the sweltering heat. Just rent a car in Chennai with us and leave your self free to discover some most interesting places to visit.
How to get around Chennai?
With My Car & Driver in India, traveling in Chennai just became simpler. My Car & Driver in India provides the best rates and options for traveling around town and visiting places outside like Mahabalipuram or Pondichery. Rent a car, whether you are here for a one day business visit or for a touristic visit of Tamil Nadu. We offer the best packages and car rental services in Chennai at best price.
We offer an upfront cost with no hidden charges whatsoever. My Car and Driver offers a variety of cars to choose from and services at affordable prices. Moreover, our drivers are trained professionals who know their way around the city like pros. Rent a car with driver, so you don’t need Google maps or the need to ask the locals for directions.
Places to visit in Chennai
Booking cars with us is easy, one click and you can rent a car in Chennai. To help you travel Chennai at leisure, we navigate you through some of the well-known places such as:
- Government Museum: The striking british-built building, it houses some of the best bronze collection from South India.
- Fort St George: Built in 1653, by British East India Company, currently houses the Legislative Assembly & Secretariat of Tamil Nadu.
- Marina Beach: Enjoy the serene view from the beach and take a stroll to the only lighthouse in India with a lift.
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple: One of the most traditional neighborhood of Chennai in Mylapore. One of the most impressive temples in Chennai.
- Valluvar Kottam: Visit this place for witnessing the largest temple chariot pulled by two stone elephants and giant wheels.
- San Thome Cathedral: The final resting place of St Thomas the Apostle. Soak in the divinity surrounding this place.
My Car and Driver in India
Now that you are aware about the places to visit in Chennai, take a break from my work schedule or plan a vacation in advance with the help of My Car and Driver to take you around the city. Visit our website for car hire and more information.